FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U like it a lot better?
Are you asking if I like the CC Supernova better than the Colorado Sunburst?

That's like asking me which kid I like better. The answer is... the first one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Both are beautiful! I love both my children the same. [emoji16]

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol..I was meaning the Facebook groups, do u like this new group better? I quit following the old one because all the gossip

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol..I was meaning the Facebook groups, do u like this new group better? I quit following the old one because all the gossip
Oh heck yeah! But I'm biased... They asked me to be a MOD on the Sunburst Anemone Club when everyone made a mass exodus because of the drama on the Sunburst Anemone Marketplace. My prime directives are to squash drama and quickly boot scammers. The posting about nems comes 3rd. [emoji16]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of flow settings do you run Ty?
Oh jeez, everything!

MP60s on a nice mix of programs and the two Jaebos to support that. Everything from waves, gyres, pulses, clean out cycles, etc.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What mode you run on Jebao?
It's a custom program via the Apex. I feel like I posted it somewhere in my thread already. Only reason I say that is because it's a pretty long copy and paste since the programming is pretty involved.

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old school forest fire digi... I remember when everybody went nuts for this when it first came out.
Forestfiredigi (1 of 1).jpg

Tyree Tricolor - another old school... Surprisingly, I never had one back in the day. I can't believe I missed out on this one for so long. It is an across the room looker!
Tyreetricolor (1 of 1).jpg

Old school is still the best for having a beautiful tank.
Great detailed pictures!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC Habanero Anacropora - beautiful red-orange that is finally not another digi! It officially graduated to the display for its across the room good looks.
CCHabenero (1 of 1).jpg

Palmer's Blue Mille - classic super fuzzy mille (well, fuzzier in a non-angel tank) with blue base and blue polyps.
Palmersblue (1 of 1).jpg

Unique Corals Turquoise tort - I don't see this one too often in other tanks. Its a very unique blue color that stands out in the tank. I finally graduated it to the display.

UCTurqoisetort (1 of 1).jpg

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have eggcrate or any other type of material under your rocks to help protect the glass? I don't, and I'd be too nervous about the rock making contact with the glass to try to apply a sharp, downward force like that.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have eggcrate or any other type of material under your rocks to help protect the glass? I don't, and I'd be too nervous about the rock making contact with the glass to try to apply a sharp, downward force like that.
No eggcrate here. I never sit my rocks on the glass itself. I always lay my sand first and then put my rocks on top. Some people have issues with the rocks shifting with time but that hasn't really ever happened to me so I keep running with what I have been successful with.

If you saw it in person, you'll see its a series of light taps. I'm not walloping away like Thor. Just gentle taps... The encrusting base of the acros is much thinner than the branches itself and we usually cut the branches easily so you could imagine how easily it breaks.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back