Father’s day Question!

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,092
Reaction score
12,245
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do all the fish dads, whats your favorite “fish child” 😂😂

And fellow females whats your significant other’s favorite “fish child”??

Ill go first. I got my BF this dude yesterday and he is excited to have a fish thats his in the tank again!

IMG_9984.jpeg IMG_9986.jpeg IMG_9987.jpeg
 
sprinkles2.jpg


Just gotta chime in with how cool blue spotted puffers are! Sprinkles is definitely my favorite.

My betta (Liberty Biberty) is a close second. So much attitude

libertbiberty.jpeg
 
Mine is my magnificent foxface. I'm primed to but another lawn mower blenny though. Ours was my favorite fish when we had him. Almost like a dog in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new