Favorite childhood book.

And since we are all aquarium folks and I figured we tended towards preserving our ecology, I went looking for...

The Giving Tree

Don't you know that I see that this book is banned is certain areas for reasons I can't explain, and I don't mean to turn this very nice thread into something political/flaming.

But it's literally about a tree who gives and gives until it can't give anymore.....

I admit I haven't read it for at least 40 years, so maybe I'm missing some subtleties now.

But where's the Lorax? Where's @ISpeakForTheSeas < I'd be interested to know what books from your past got you interested in marine biology.
The Giving Tree!!!! And Hope for the flowers if anyone remembers that one.
 
My wife just said hers was Gone With The Wind. She made me watch the movie once, :thinking-face:

Another first. That was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. I remember the outing well but I'm not sure what I had for breakfast today :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new