Totally get that, I was responding to the person that said no one posts good stuff.
Sorry you have had a bad time. I used to search for the best company when I was treated badly by customer service. I had problems with sprint, so I dropped them. Have had the same kinds of problems from every other wireless carrier I have had. I have had all the delivery services screw up completely, yet you still see people saying that UPS sucks - they all suck and they are all great. I get you had a bad time, but don't think that trading companies will necessarily get you what you want because it is all trade offs. I have dealt with a few companies based in a different country from me...will likely never do that again. One of the reasons that I liked Neptune at years ago was not only are they US, but they are like an hour from me, so I could hop in the car if I had a problem (which I did once and they were very helpful).
I am not trying to get you to not change, just to point out that the team sportsing of most reef companies really doesn't seem to represent much, there is good and bad with all of them.
Now, Comcast/Xfinity - their customer service seems designed to make you get frustrated so they can keep charging you, so I ditched them. I no don't have cable at all. Cable was easier, but comcast was frustrating. Not sure who wins.
:D