Feed mode for Apex and RO Varios

RagnarReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
182
Reaction score
50
Location
Marcellus
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have a RO varios return pump, is there a way to program feed modes in Apex to turn down the intensity of the pump instead of turning the pump completely off and on for feed mode? Would I need the 0-10V connection cable?
 
Upvote 2

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new