FFM Stolen Clam...

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jon I was think you def gotta becarful with couple reef people I recently ran into a awsome problem over a deposit. Never thought it but a reefer had about ten cops at my door thinking I was trying to rob this guy and all this othere crap over 40 bucks turned into this huge ordeal and ended with the cops laughing and checking my tank out. And I'm not the first person to have a problem with this member so just becarful who you do business with there is a lot of bad apples in the bag

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice TCR, your generosity will be repaid with loyal customers for sure. Good deeds shouldn't go unnoticed.....

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This, everyone coming together to help out, is why I love this hobby.

The fact that the lam got stolen to begin with is why I sometimes hate people in general.

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCR-
That is super generous of you. I mentioned your offer to him today and he was really excited about it. I just need to find a few minutes to come down and get it for him.
Chris-
I also appreciate you offering the same. It was the clam from you that he lost to start with.

I started this thread just to see if someone had picked it up on accident and discovered that the reefing community in the area is full of just plain great people. I thank you, and Ethan thanks you as well for all of the very generous offers everyone has made. I am glad to have him to leave the experience with that rather than the negative of losing the clam. Thanks again!
Jon

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow good job TCR .........some day I will have to make the drive ......

Kvinal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Kevin. I came to ffm with my son. Jon you helped me pick out quite a few pieces for my tank. When ken and I were in the back greenhouse with you around 2-230 the clam was floating in a bag I believe. I hope it all works out. Sad that happened.

OP
OP
F

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. We think it walked during the raffle but it looks like the whole thing is going to have a more than happy ending after all with the local reefing community all stepping up to make up for his loss.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just wondering if this unfortunate situation had it's happy ending? Did your student get his new clam yet??

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS is why i love the majority of hte reefing community. good folks like this who know what is right and how to make it so. Kudos to you guys.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back