Fiji cube reviews

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should contact your bank as soon as possible and provide evidence of the issue. In most cases, yes, you can dispute a debit card charge by requesting a "chargeback" through the bank. Do not let anyone take advantage of you. You purchased a brand new tank, and you should not settle for less. They need to make things right!
I second this motion... I went toe to toe with Fijicube...their products works (((when it works))), but when it doesn't and you have to get assistance customer service via their ONLY way to get a hold of them, via email or the chat feature, then it becomes a long drawn out fight. The difference is I kept it professional and includes BRS in my email complaints...even though I purchased directly from Fijicube. Once I started includeone of their vendors with videos and photos of the issues I was having, "Michael S." from FijiCube started to respond... but you shouldn't settle for least. I have read on this forum the numerous complaabout customer service (AFTER SALES) with Fijicube and its NOT a good look.

patdman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should contact your bank as soon as possible and provide evidence of the issue. In most cases, yes, you can dispute a debit card charge by requesting a "chargeback" through the bank. Do not let anyone take advantage of you. You purchased a brand new tank, and you should not settle for less. They need to make things right!
I reached out to my bank about ten days ago. They seemed like they did not care until I told them I was going to switch banks. Then they realized I spent about 500,000 dollars in a few years through my checking account. Then I told them I was going to pull my 25 grand out of savings and go elsewhere. You should have seen how their heads turned and their attitude changed. It changed to instant whatever we can do to help. and we are so sorry sir. Funny, Thanks guys. On a side note, I have caught so many octopuses in real life that now I want one as a pet. Do you think a 57-gallon tank is big enough? Also, the biggest puss that I caught on a crab boat was about 4 feet long with about 3-inch beaks. Will pacific octopuses survive at home if caught in the wild?

Last edited:

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reached out to my bank about ten days ago. They seemed like they did not care until I told them I was going to switch banks. Then they realized I spent about 500,000 dollars in a few years through my checking account. Then I told them I was going to pull my 25 grand out of savings and go elsewhere. You should have seen how their heads turned and their attitude changed. It changed to instant whatever we can do to help. and we are so sorry sir. Funny, Thanks guys. On a side note, I have caught so many octopuses in real life that now I want one as a pet. Do you think a 57-gallon tank is big enough? Also, the biggest puss that I caught on a crab boat was about 4 feet long with about 3-inch beaks. Will pacific octopuses survive at home if caught in the wild?

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for you. I hope the bank will be able to offer you some financial assistance. Where did you buy the tank from? Was it directly from Fijicube or through a different seller?

Sorry, I don't have much expertise in this area, so I can't really comment on the octopus. Maybe someone else can give you more useful feedback.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my 48 INT. My only complaint is the magnet for the cabinet doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep the doors closed.

dangit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my 48 EXT. I bought the tank stand and sump combo.

Tank is high quality and very clean. Glass is easy to clean and hard to scratch. Stand is cheap and I was missing a ton of pieces when it arrived. Sump is solid but I don’t think it holds as much water at they claim. Overall a fan of Fiji cube and since they are local you might avoid all the headaches with shipping which is where most damage will occur.

REEFRIED!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Dunno how much good that will do. I have sent so many emails to Fiji CUBE that they just stopped listening. So, I will set up the tank today and start a build thread. Test it out and see if it works. It's like buying a brand-new Sony 4k TV and finding a fat scratch in it. The sad part is I used my debit card to buy the tank instead of my credit card. So now I cannot dispute the charges. So I am at the point of living with it or putting more pressure on Fiji Cube. I feel if I set it up it works. I can live with it. But at the End of the day FIJI CUBE ****** Up a Wet Dream :(
As much as it sucks. You could have another company make you a new external and internal overflow box. They could have the holes staggered in height on both so the internal box would fit and be level I believe precision marine makes them.

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like my 81 EXT. It's a very solid tank. Silicone job is top notch. Over a year later and still not a single scratch even using the Kent Marine metal scraper.

However I used my AGA stand after leveling and reinforcing the the pane the tank sits on. I read about their stands before my purchase but I already had a plan. You can check it out in my build thread.

I did have to exchange emails with them about the size of their foam mat vs the tank size. I also wanted to make sure they would still warranty it because of the stand set up. I sent them pics of the stand and reinforcement. I also sent them pics of it being level after being filled and they approved.

I am sorry some of you have had communication problems with them.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

I am a little disturbed about them not wanting to fix issues in a timely and decisive manner. I didn't get any kind of vibe like that from them. I hope my purchase holds up. I can be a very unpleasant person who absolutely loves to drive.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back