Fiji Cube vs. Reef Casa vs. Innovative Marine?

Munns!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
61
Reaction score
24
Location
Saint Cloud, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think out of those three that Innovative Marine is the best value. I've looked at Reef Casa, and though nice they seem kind of pricy, and Fiji Cube is said to have less than stellar customer service. I'd go IM 🙂
 
Last edited:
I have the Fiji cube 32. I have the ext version and the quality is really nice. Seams are neat glass is nice and thick edges are polished. It’s only been running 18 months but no issues or complaints. I chose it over the im25 because it had a little extra height at 16”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new