Finally did it!

Tom S.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
86
Location
Albany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! After a year of debating and researching I've started my first reef tank.. really my first fish tank for that matter. I went with a Red Sea Reefer 250. I'm about a month in. I'm sure I'll be asking all the questions!
20220702_223629.jpg
20220702_223704.jpg
20220702_223515.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Hard to go wrong with a clownfish!

Clownfish.gif
 
First usually most memorable

2D87AE16-B3A9-42E1-8DEA-FB386319BE68.gif
 
Congratulations, hello, and welcome to R2R!! :)

Red Sea tanks are really nice. The scape looks great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new