Status
Not open for further replies.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a lot better luck with FedEx. It's too bad most places don't let you choose.

I agree. I said the same thing a few days ago, let me choose.
It is weird they ship ups because they used to have a FedEx depot right on LA property and used to brag about it. Must have had a falling out over something.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they sent an email early this morning. Woke up to see it. Everything but the male Anthias shipped - they'll send that when/if they have one available.

LA doesn't seem to be a well oiled machine..

I ordered a fish a couple of weeks ago and it died, so I emailed them, sent a picture and they said I'd get a refund. A week or so later and I haven't seen the refund on my CC so I had to call them this morning. The girl checked and saw the pictures and said it must have been missed. Easy fix, but still sucks I had to keep on top of them.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No such thing as too many pictures of a GARF Bonsai. A true classic that stands the test of time.

Thanks, I agree! I remember seeing one for the first time many years back and never imagining I could make it work but it stuck in my head. Now I just wish I could remember what that other one is - pretty sure it was an impulse buy at some shop I dropped into. It was almost completely dead at one point but I think raising my lights up quite a bit higher helped.

Exactly
I am going to say this one actually looks like a Garf bonsai , so many fakes out there.
One of my favorite coral and remember it on Garf's site and going how do I get one.

SallyWho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my adventure with new fish late last year resulted in a lot of LA refunds and two successes. Two female anthias made it through QT beautifully and even worked out who gets to be the boy. Watching the transition has been fascinating.

Fresh out of QT:
img_9247-jpg.917384

Getting that luvly male coloring:
Lyretails? They're gorgeous, whatever they are!

Whip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Bicolor Blenny I have in QT right now is quite the character. Doing a water change today I just happened to notice that he'd decided to claim the powerhead as a home. I'm lucky I noticed it before turning it on again. Gonna have to be careful in future!

This singular video makes me want a Bicolor Blenny. It’s halarious!

Will they do well in a barebottom tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back