Finally in the Hobby- 50 gallon Mixed Reef

Biornzantine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
30
Location
Laguna Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Hello,
I have been looking at getting into the hobby for over 6 years but never had a permanent place to stay or the funds. I have been following the reef community online for years and I am finally in the right place and got a big boy job to fund the hobby and got myself a Waterbox 50.3 used on Facebook. Setup and cycled over 1 1/2 months and got myself my first fish and coral. Splurged and grabbed an absolutely THICC Goniopora and 2 juvenile snowflake clownfish.
Waited another 3 weeks then got 1 torch each following week ending up with 4 torches and some free coral that came along with the journey.
Looking to expand the fish in the immediate future but wanted to say hello!!

IMG_9781.jpeg IMG_9782.jpeg IMG_9783.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new