Finally my infinity set up

Elldeegee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reef lovers!
I have been building and maintaining numerous reef and marine fish aquariums since 2008. For a few years i bred clowns and Bangaii Cardinals. Very needy critters but i really enjoyed it. At one time i had 11 tanks full of different themes, all Monti’s, or all schrooms, softies ect. along with various fish.

My favorite fish was my black and white clown female. She was one of the first ones i purchased. No matter how many rookie mistakes i made she survived. God love her, she was a tough old gal. She had several hubbies,,,some she tolerated for many years,,, a couple males she outright made herself a widow. Her old age was obvious before she passed,,, she had almost as many wrinkles on her face as me.

Now i am down to just my 180 gal. Its been a closed reef for several years so all inhabitants are aged and healthy.

Several years ago i bought an infinity zero edge tank and it has been in my garage all wrapped and pristine waiting for the day i would find the time to start it. It is beautiful! And my grandkids are now old enough to know better than to stick their fingers in the invisible water. Its mesmerizing.

I’ve included pics to share.

IMG_6772.jpeg IMG_6814.jpeg IMG_6813.jpeg IMG_6807.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6777.mov
    17.6 MB

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back