Finally showcasing my SPS monster... 1300 gallon display... 2000 gallon system... and many past displays

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome John!! I have followed along on the other forums for a long time. Glad you have a thread here now as well. Beautiful setup and i will be following along for the ride.

I have a frag of your Calicali stag that is positioned in the center to be a showpiece. It is started to take off and I can tell it is going to be a stunner!!

Thank you for what you do for this hobby!
Josh

Last edited:

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU R2R community!:) What a pleasant surprise! While I signed up here in '06 I feel like I just moved into the neighborhood... and you guys all made me pies. :D

Love the GIF! I'm a huge Griswold fan... specifically Clark, as I act just like him. I force fun on our family vacations! :D I have plans to visit all 50 states with the wife and kids... this year was supposed to include New Mexico for Spring Break, then Idaho, Wyoming and Montana in the summer (inlcuding Yellowstone and Glacier)... but that was killed by COVID... I have the same trips planned for next year... and if we can't go I'll be so upset I'll punch the Marty Moose and have to go to the sporting goods store (a reference to the OG National Lampoons Vacation). Anyway, we're at 33 states we've all hit together as a group of four... soon to be 37 hopefully!
Hey John, Texas is a big state. Kind of hard to miss it! May I suggest Big Bend National Park. I am always looking for your updates, either here or back at Reef Central.

JumboShrimp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You are an animal, and that main tank is a beast! I especially loved the photo of your movie theater with the tank viewable in the background. Just when I thought I had hit every twist and turn imaginable-- 'Clam sperm and eggs.' ;) Congratulations on fulfilling your life's dream.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi John,

Great for this forum to have your knowledge and contributions on display. R2R is a great forum and having you being active on it only makes it that much better! You’re the cream of the crop. Welcome in

baysendreef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Your tanks are absolutely amazing!! Definitely picked up a few tips while reading this thread. I will be following and diving into some of your older stuff! Thanks, John! Happy Reefing!

Do you have an Aquarium Equipment & Husbandry Maintenance Schedule?

• Yes equipment ad husbandry

Votes: 134 54.9%
  • Yes but equipment only

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Yes but husbandry only

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • No I currently do not

Votes: 65 26.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online