Find the crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,799
Reaction score
73,730
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1638.jpg
 
He is a type of decorator crab, there are a lot of types. He looks like this after he sheds

IMG_1623.jpg
 
Reminds me of a girl I used to go out with
IMG_1632.jpg
 
HAHA very cool!
 
I think I need one as a way to remove 'Shroom polyps! Just watch for that shed and snatch it. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new