Fire safety - Rescue retriever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie814
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a Nest Protect under my cabinet.
 
Nest Protect under my cabinet.
The usefulness of the nest protect is clear. I shared this as a joke, as I fail to grasp the practicality of this products usefulness for aquariums. Will firefighters be expected to haul the entire tank outdoors or use a net and some bags to rescue the fish during a fire?
 
LOL I didn't watch the whole thing. There is thread on here about another product that extinguishes fires when there's heat or smoke detected. I kind of thought that was where your post was going.

This is the product: eFire
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new