First 100+ Gallon Tank

AADEGROOT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 97007

This is my first tank larger than 29 gallons, this tank is 120 gallons. I have succesfully maintained 2 seperate 29 gallon tanks since I got into the hobby. My LFS was selling an old display setup. This is my first set up with a sump and the largest endevour that I have undertaken in this hobby thus far.

I will be cleaning, hooking up, and getting everything setup over the course of the next couple weeks. I will keep up to date photos on this thread and any questions, comments, or concerns that may araise as I press forward.
 
Very cool.. I just with 75 with a 20 gallon sump.. I went from a 56 column. Sold that to a family member and never looked back. Good luck and I really think teh biggest the better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new