First acro, advice please.

Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg
 
I think a lot of reefers with leds think they have enough light but are really under doing it. It looks better in this picture. Keep up the good work and update later.
 
Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg



Great! Can you post whar you upped them to when you have a chance?
 
Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg
Awesome sauce!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new