First acro, advice please.

Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg
 
I think a lot of reefers with leds think they have enough light but are really under doing it. It looks better in this picture. Keep up the good work and update later.
 
Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg



Great! Can you post whar you upped them to when you have a chance?
 
Just a quick update.
I have raised the intensity of my lighting and added a new power head, effectively doubling the flow.
And the acro is definitely looking happier and encrusting faster.
Also, since making the changes, I have had to double the amount of Alk and Calc I am dosing (from 5ml of each a day to 10ml) so there is definitley something enjoying the extra light and flow.
20190804_112722.jpeg
Awesome sauce!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new