First Post - New 25Gal Tank!

JGoog

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
40
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My wife recently suggested we get a 5gal fish tank, I grew up with a 125gal FOWLR setup that I helped my dad with so I was pretty excited... After some negotiating and looking at what fish we would want we settled on a larger tank with the stipulation that she wanted rimless (win win). Ended up getting a Mr. Aqua 25gal cube setting it up for FOWLR planning to add a pair of clowns when the cycle is done!

I started the Cycle about 5 days ago with Dr. Tims one and only dosing with the ammonia chloride solution for a fishless cycle. I am eager to get some fish in it but know I need to be patient :rolleyes:

Looking forward to sharing more pictures and using this resource when I need help!

fishtank.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Sounds like you have some good negotiating skills, now to negotiate for something bigger...LOL!!! ;Hilarious
I figure once I get her hooked we could use a larger tank in the living room;). The 25 gal is my home office tank maybe quarantine for the larger one.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new