First Post! New member, mixed reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to reef2reef
excited.gif
 
Very nice and relaxing tank to view. I enjoyed the video as I'm sure the other members. Welcome aboard Rover and thanks for joining us here. And I agree that you have definitely come a long way in a short time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new