OP
OP
saltrookie53

saltrookie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ISO 40 gallon breeder for sump?? does anyone know of where I could find one or have an extra laying around..

OP
OP
saltrookie53

saltrookie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok. I guess I will be driving back to Knoxville tomorrow. I didn't even know there was one there. is it the same as the one in Fountain city?

AdamPhe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok. I guess I will be driving back to Knoxville tomorrow. I didn't even know there was one there. is it the same as the one in Fountain city?
There are 3 or 4 in Knoxville. I know there is one near bearden as well. If you go to the north peters one I work at batteries plus bulbs Stop by and say hello!

OP
OP
saltrookie53

saltrookie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres a Pets Supply Plus in Oak Ridge since that will be closer to ya, its over next to the bowling ally behind the hardees on Illinois ave
already have it back to the house. I got the only 40 breeder they had. and now trying to design a new stand that will hold the tank and support the DT....

OP
OP
saltrookie53

saltrookie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes Oakridge is sold out of the 40 breeder. I'm building the stand tomorrow and then will start on the canopy..

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Nice tank..

welcom.jpg

OP
OP
saltrookie53

saltrookie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
needing so sump help I have a 40 gallon breeder and not sure exactly how to set it up... live rock,skimmer,refugium,pump. but not real sure how big of a foot print the skimmer and media compartments need to be??

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Design it to where the skimmer you want will fit and make a big refugiam too. Most places will have the footprint size of their skimmers posted on the website. Also you could look at a few factory built sump designs like trigger systems and do it like theirs. That's what I have and like it a lot. the way it's layed out and stuff. Now looking back I wish I would've done a diy sump. too

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back