First Saltwater Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDAwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SDAwill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,

This is my first saltwater tank set up 2 weeks ago. I'm pumped and this hobby already has its hooks in me.
1000002513.jpg
 
Welcome.

This hobby can be addictive.

Where do you go from here?
What are your next steps?
 
Welcome to reef2reef! What are your plans for the tank?
 
Welcome to reef2reef! What are your plans for the tank?
I plan on getting some soft corals and a small clean up crew and that's pretty much it. Not enough volume to go much more then the two clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new