First tide pods now...

lnDK3Ik.png
 
800k are going to leave the comfort of their parents basement and computer screens to trek into the dessert, hahaha, I'd pay to watch that.

They don't use computers. They stare at their phones all day.
 
Awesome memes(yea I know what a meme is I’m a “millennial just work hard and don’t live in a basement ) Keep em coming!
 
If Google maps routed them to the Grand Canyon and said Area 51 was there it would be like the lemmings falling to their deaths en masse.
Yea but wouldn’t it be more entertaining watching them storm a military base. Cmon you have to agree. I mean The lemming image is funny too ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new