Fish Food Supplements

LiveRock27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
51
Location
Dallas, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to see what(if any) food supplements/vitamins people are using on their fish food?

Thanks.
 
I sometimes soak my frozen food in selcon, but that's about it.

CJ
 
I use Selcon, VitaChem, and Garlic. I try to vary the foods with what I have in the freezer.
 
Thanks everyone. I use garlic guard and just ordered some Selcon. I also vary what I feed.
 
I think those are going to be the answers of 90 percent of the people on here as there aren't a huge number of products that I've seen.

Keeping an eye on the thread for ideas as I'm all about my fishes health and thriving in my tank.
 
I actually like vitachem over selcon. Just wish they sold it in larger volumes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new