Fish or Corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fish or Corals?

  • Fish

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Corals

    Votes: 22 73.3%

  • Total voters
    30
I think about the long term answer. What would be more satisfying/captivating/interactive to my personality, corals for sure. I think if I had a bigger tank and able to keep bigger fish, it might make it tougher of a choice. I do like the fish, a lot! I just get a kick out of this little stick glued to a plug going into my tank and turning into something else. Hopefully that something else is coral growth! I love the variety and similarity that corals can have but yet the wild colors! Someday, I will have a wild colored scoly! someday...
 
I'd definitely go for the fish :)
I like how they add so much personality to a tank and they're far more interactive in my opinion. You can add just as much visual excitement with macro algaes, sponge growths and live rock as you can with corals I believe (well, almost as much :P).
Sucks for me that the fish I would have in this tank need to be in species only tanks lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new