Flame Angel Qt

true perculas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
26
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just got a 5 year old flame angel from a local reefer taking his tank down. The fish seems to be in perfect health but I still want to put it in a qt tank. What would y’all recommend treating it with? I’ll post some pics later!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new