Flatworms? ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mdock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260410_004159_2B3BE15B-EEB8-45E5-B54A-98B2B3647B73.png

I’m working on resolving the GHA issue and got some new zebra snails to help with that. Haven’t noticed these guys until I got the new snails and a new coral. I counted about 5 of them about 1/4 inch or half a cm long. Are these flatworms? I haven’t dealt with them yet. I have a six line in my other tank though that may have prevented it. Should I get a wrasse for this tank? What is the recommendation? Thank you.
 
It does look like a flat worm. It is difficult to accurately ID due to the picture.
A 6 line would make quick work of those though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new