• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flow Generator 1.5"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aspect
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
846
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey is it possible for anyone to make this with a 1.5" male thread?

71yLFyjGzmL._AC_SY879_.jpg
 
Hey is it possible for anyone to make this with a 1.5" male thread?

71yLFyjGzmL._AC_SY879_.jpg
I searched and searched for this too. Just ended up buy a black thread reducer instead from 1" to 1.5". Couldn't find any loc line 1.5" adapter.
 
I searched and searched for this too. Just ended up buy a black thread reducer instead from 1" to 1.5". Couldn't find any loc line 1.5" adapter.
Yeah I tried that and it creates too many micro bubbles
 
Yeah I tried that and it creates too many micro bubbles
Thanks for the heads up I'll have to see. I just started freshwater testing and haven't seen any yet but that could definitely change with saltwater.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new