Foot long bobbit worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshbbert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dry Rock becomes live rock after the curing period. Absent of any pests or nuisance algae.
 
Ya I know but still I like it just to u know u can't buy all those healthy worms
 
Any luck? You could try using something bigger than the opening wrapped in a nylon stocking so he gets stuck in he nylon.
 
No luck with the traps :( ill keep at it a few more days then its the dip. Cant stand messing with happy coral. Most deffinetly not a bristle worm trust me guy lol ill have pics after I catch him
 
No more live rock for sure I did get my urchin as a hitchhiker and It can be Interesting sometimes but its just not worth it lol
 
I slowly lost all my zoas and Firefishes for over an year, until I spotted its cave entrance and started monitoring the tank at night. Left a piece of shrimp near the cave and voilá, the bobbit worm came out.
Then the battle began. I tried to capture it with a trap, no success, like the others here.
My solution was to remove to rock and leave it in fresh water for a couple of days, until it came out dead. Interesting enough, alive it was around 30cm, dead it was a little ball less than 1cm long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new