For Sale apthasia

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling this or trading it for frags. I would like $60 dollars but I am negation able. It is about the size of my hand.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406245564.562783.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406245576.295438.jpg
 
Ummmmm that's not aptasia that looks like either some type of star polyp or xenia
Aptasia are a pest people get in there tanks
 
I did laughing when I saw this lol I was like omg people are selling aptasia now! Haha
 
I was thinking the same thing. I was like I'm over here trying to minimize the darn stuff and here people are buying it. lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new