Found on Floor; WWYD

  • Thread starter Thread starter c4haskett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c4haskett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
326
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title suggests, I came out this morning to one of my African Monos on the floor. He was dry but not dehydrated dry. I put him back in the tank thinking the worst, but I got home today, and to my surprise he is still living (kinda). He will swim around a little and then go belly up for a few. His eyes are a little cloudy and he's lost a lot of color. I'm torn as to what I should do. I don't want him to suffer anymore, but I don't want to dispatch him if he will recover. I know some of you have had this happen, so how did you handle it?
b2ed5b94-a7f3-4b98-ac9d-b15240ac1f65.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new