Frag swaps

Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef to Reef I'm a Connecticut Area Reef Society number we are having our holiday party on the 15th at Columbus Children's Museum look for the announcement on here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
 
Welcome to Reef to Reef I'm a Connecticut Area Reef Society number we are having our holiday party on the 15th at Columbus Children's Museum look for the announcement on here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
That's the Lutz Children's Museum!!
 
Hi I just started my account today. Wondering if there are any clubs in the Connecticut area? Thanks!
Hi,

Wlecome - I just started today as well, I'm in CT and as others have posted there are the CTARS meetings and the Frag Farmers Market which just keeps getting bigger. There's also Fragtoberfest. I'll be open to trading and selling soon, hoping for a splint on my WWC OG bounce and Frankenstien bounce.

Dan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new