Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter T2Play
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

T2Play

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
127
Reaction score
56
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be using a 24" x 18" ATI light, is a 24" x 24" *** tank to small? Should the height be 12", 14" or 16"? Let me know what you think? I will also have a 96" x 30" x 34" in the same room. The frag tank will hold small expensive coral for looking down at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new