• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tanks Galore!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From what I understand he has a lot going on in his life right now. The fact that he doesn't actually have the item I purchased in his possession is a little misleading. This could have been avoided if it was clarified from the beginning. He was very responsive and helpful to every question I had up until he got the payment for item., at that point communication became unresponsive... I was told by him that he might have the money for a refund this Friday.... Seeing that he received payment, then ignored my inquiries about the status of the item purchased only to find out the payment has already been spent is not very reassuring...

Did you get light or a refund yet?
 
Is the ATI PM still avaliable ? shipped to 20762.

It is spoken for in is actually involved in an unfortunate situation where I owe a refund to one very patient R2R member that I am in fact working on making happen...
 
I'm working on it bud, did this have something to do with you?

When a deal turns shady everyone on the forum needs to know There have been a couple upstanding members on r2r recently where they went to the dark side on deals

But your comment below shows that you are still the stand up guy you were before. And now with your reply I wouldn't have any problem buying from you in the future. And I'm sure no one else would either
I know you are having a tough time
And hope things get better for you

Can't wait to see you back in business down the road

Bob
 
Thanks Bob, sorry for coming at you sideways. As mentioned it's been a little rough lately and I'm doing everything I can to smooth out the edges.

Thanks for your kind words...
 
Thanks Ian for the frag tank everything looks great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new