frag tree

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrcoffee2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
37
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this up to deal with some of my frags while I get my DT up and running. Overall pretty happy.

Sorry for the cell phone pics.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
 
Yeah I love it! Only thing that kinda sucked was putting it together, man I cut myself good trying to shove those things on the acrylic rod.
 
These are awesome. I bought one of these + the tree. Better aesthetics than eggcrate and great control. Really nice to keep critters from running across them all the time.

Putting it together was difficult, but I'm sure for a good reason. I just put the arms on a flat hard surface and brute forced them on. The mounting areas however, were much harder. I used pliers for that. Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new