Fragging toadstool ,is this aiptasia?

eli13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this aiptasia?
I've never fragged a coral before. Am I right in thinking I can cut the base of this leather toadstool to remove the plug area where the aiptasia is n discard. And then super glue the toadstool to a rock fragment.
I want to check before I accidentally kill the toadstool.
Thanks in advance
20210515_201228.jpg
 
You can just kill the aiptasia. There are commercial products or you can just use a strong RO/DO kalkwasser paste.
 
Leathers don’t glue on IME.
Will have to use a rubber band I think.
I would have just hit the Aptasia.
 
Well done. You have removed the threat. Better look around to see if there are others hiding in the tank.

Do you have an aiptasia fish predator that couldn't hunt in this area?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new