FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CUSE1315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first ever online purchase and man Brandon at Fraghouse does it right.

Got my package this morning. Arrived at 9:00 AM. Open up the box and I’m not sure you could package better than this if you tried .

Corals look amazing and have PE in the bags and immediately going into the tank.

His Frags were extremely generous in size and the color is vibrant.

Thanks @FraghouseCorals for this awesome sale!

Will purchase again!

awais98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unboxing

5f8a28da0f732870d4dd8dddcab00191.jpg

56bd12f5bc60383c680dd8dca3bd63a7.jpg
8908431d18559acb18543d33fb6e6d05.jpg
1de9af0713b07801d823ee571f598467.jpg
d43ad9e338cdf5b81b3cb01472d2a7b9.jpg

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo i got my corals and everything is packed perfectly! No leaks, all PE out of the box too. I also received the Reef Pets Radiant Horizon as the freebie (thanks again Brandon).
So here are some pics
CEDE1AB1-76B8-453C-B2CF-2294746E5848.jpeg
D133F0C1-E7C2-44E2-A781-1914BACE1D75.jpeg
FB9E250A-D841-4AA3-8A06-799E192A9305.jpeg
Sooo as what you can see, they all look great. Only problem is the bluish coral on the left of the 3rd pic was labeled as FHC Knucklehead. Honestly it doesn’t look like the one compared to the website... @FraghouseCorals is it a possible mix up? Other than that one coral, honestly I won’t hesitate to buy from then again!

Solid selection
Alright I found out what happened, palmers blue Mille was right next to it, I use other corals as reference while I’m pulling.... you got JF palmers blue Mille which should be going to another customer.... I’ll be reaching out to send you another box the next best day. Sorry for the mixup

That's not a bad looking "mistake" at all. :)

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep probably a mix up in your order

Shoot lookin at your picks that’s definitely the wrong coral lol every sale a few mistakes surface, let me see what I can do, next time please pm me so people don’t loose faith in me.

Alright I found out what happened, palmers blue Mille was right next to it, I use other corals as reference while I’m pulling.... you got JF palmers blue Mille which should be going to another customer.... I’ll be reaching out to send you another box the next best day. Sorry for the mixup

Sorry Brandon. It wasn’t my intention to make you look bad or anything negative like that. I was just excited to get all the corals, take the pics, and share to everyone the awesomeness. I really am not upset or disappointed with it at all. I didn’t even realize it wasn’t the Knucklehead until hours later lol I really didn’t mean the post as a “call out” on a mistake...

PLEASE! EVERYONE! Do not hesitate to purchase from @FraghouseCorals . I’d support him no matter what. I’ve met him in person and I’ve seen his corals before the livesale and there’s no doubt that he loves other reefers like we love his corals. We’re now just going to do this through PM.

BootyPup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I can't wait until tomorrow, I have no clue what time my package is coming at, so I have a day off from school!

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my order bright and early at 9:27 this morning opened the amazingly packaged and still cool box( I live in South Florida so keeping a box cool overnight is extremely impressive!! ) to find my swag, frag and freebie frag with PE in the bags!! That’s right fresh from the box and 24 hours of shipping! They were beautiful, big, colored up, and opened and I am SO SO happy with my order! Can’t wait for these guys to grow out!! Thanks again @FraghouseCorals for an amazing first live sale experience and now only sad I didn’t purchase more, ( but you know my 14 year old not at the working age self could only buy one for now).. U know I will be saving up for the next one! Thanks again and I will update with pictures in the tank once they get settled in!

2ECBC4F6-3A1F-484F-AF52-B44ADFE5904D.jpeg

B261FE6E-BB5E-477E-8ED9-185701412493.jpeg

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Brandon. It wasn’t my intention to make you look bad or anything negative like that. I was just excited to get all the corals, take the pics, and share to everyone the awesomeness. I really am not upset or disappointed with it at all. I didn’t even realize it wasn’t the Knucklehead until hours later lol I really didn’t mean the post as a “call out” on a mistake...

PLEASE! EVERYONE! Do not hesitate to purchase from @FraghouseCorals . I’d support him no matter what. I’ve met him in person and I’ve seen his corals before the livesale and there’s no doubt that he loves other reefers like we love his corals. We’re now just going to do this through PM.
Thanks my friend and it’s totally my bad.... it’s good it happened because mistakes keep me on my A-game lol I got cha knucklehead whenever is clever brothaman :)

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap!!!!! I won $100 cash back. I never even pay attn to the raffles because I’ve never won any kind of raffle prize in my 39 years of life. I was actually scrolling through this thread to see how the packs looked for everybody. Thanks Brandon. This really made my day

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back