FREE! Full tank setup.

dsm_john

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm back. Getting the EX to take this tank has been a nightmare. It's essentially sat in the corner of my apartment for approximately 8 months...she refuses to pick it up. So...merry X-mas to someone early! You get a free tank setup ready to rock and roll for FOWLR! Here's what you get (I'm not joking):

- 44 Gallon pentagon (The trim needs to be finished. The prior owner used a very ugly texture spray paint. The paint is off, but the trim is not finished.)
- Stand (This is now finished with a light stain. Yes, this too hard the really cool spray paint. It actually looks good now.)
- OEM canopy (Never refinished this since I was using a MH. But it's there with the 15W fluorescent light.)
- Sand/Rock
- Eheim Classic Canister
- Sea-Clone skimmer
- Typical heater
- Cyphon, tap water filter, buckets for water changes (Sorry, no salt.)
- A blue tote filled with all sorts of random stuff necessary to run a tank. A few water paremeter tests (I gave my full complete testing kit away to a friend), net, mini-jet 404, cheesy decorative pieces (old owner), extra filter media for canister, media bags, extra tubing for canister. Just useful things to keep a tank going.

PM me your email so we can set up a time for you to bring a truck and pick this up. I don't have time to host the images, so if you'd like pictures I can email them. Giving the BARF community first dibs. If no one here wants the setup I'll be posting a free ad on Craigslist tomorrow. I live downtown Bham, in the Highland area. If you're feeling generous, you could donate a case of beer in return. Haha. I know someone out there can do something cool with this. Or, if nothing else, I'll just be making someone pretty stoked.

Take care all.

John

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to try PMing him so he will get a email showing that you want it.

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure how ya'll like my budwiser swap tank, lol. after a teenager and a door knob landed on the corner of my fresh water tank in the living room, a quicker set up of the old hexagon turned out not to bad, sorry for the bad pic, it is a new rebuild in progress, will post a couple of pics when I finish the canopy, and repaint the trim

Attachments

• refugium 019.jpg
    refugium 019.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 121

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back