Free Water Storage Can + RO System

Rob and Laurie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large (30 gallon?) Brute trash can I used for storing RO water. The RO system in the bottom of the can is a Spectrapure system that will need all new filters. The can also has the float shutoff where the RO water came in. The other two fittings on the can are an overflow (in case the float valve failed) and where I plumbed a submerged pump (not included) to an outside hose for easy filling of top off buckets. The slot cut in the cover was where the cord for the submerged pump went. From new the can was only ever used for RO water storage.

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

rtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't already have four, I'd be all over it! Someone jump on this already.

OP
OP
Rob and Laurie

Rob and Laurie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few people interested already so it is most likely going to be gone. I'll update the post when I know for sure.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow. I need that right now. Have a tank upgrade. Reached out to see if I could borrow a storage container or two.
So I'm also definitely interested.

@mike-J thanks for looking out.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back