Free Water Storage Can + RO System

Rob and Laurie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Windsor, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large (30 gallon?) Brute trash can I used for storing RO water. The RO system in the bottom of the can is a Spectrapure system that will need all new filters. The can also has the float shutoff where the RO water came in. The other two fittings on the can are an overflow (in case the float valve failed) and where I plumbed a submerged pump (not included) to an outside hose for easy filling of top off buckets. The slot cut in the cover was where the cord for the submerged pump went. From new the can was only ever used for RO water storage.

IMG_0087.JPG


IMG_0088.JPG


IMG_0089.JPG
 
If I didn't already have four, I'd be all over it! Someone jump on this already.
 
I'll take it if still available
 
I have a few people interested already so it is most likely going to be gone. I'll update the post when I know for sure.
 
Holy cow. I need that right now. Have a tank upgrade. Reached out to see if I could borrow a storage container or two.
So I'm also definitely interested.

@mike-J thanks for looking out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new