Fresh into Reef

Hello!
I'm Thomas from Vienna in Austria and I currently have 5 Freshwater tanks (2 x 180 gal., 1 x 125, 1 x 65 gal., 1x 50gal.)!
They are mostly Amazon "biotopes" with wild Angelfish, Geophagus, Heros, Tetras and "fancy" plecos (L14, L24, L25, L46, L95 and much, much more)

In the next few days I will be dismantling my smallest Freshwater tank and get my first Saltwater Aquarium!
It will be a "Aqua Medic Armatulus 300 XD" a 75x65x55 cm and I already have a place prepared for it. :D

I find coral fascinating and just couldn't hold off any longer and somehow convinced my wife :p

Already did a lot of research and hope that for some things my freshwater experience will help.

Looking forward to read, ask and maybe, someday, answer stuff on here!

Regards
Thomas
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

20BD4172-652E-4E62-B4D4-8C45EBF63E3A.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics required...lol we all love pics
 
Thomas!!! Welcome to R2R!
Having convinced the wife, the rest will be a cake walk in comparison. Looking forward to your participation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new