OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Interested . Shipping cost to 98012 for 16 oz bottle ?

Hello! Thanks for your interest! USPS priority mail shipping is included in the price, so it would be $15.

If you would like a bottle, please send me your PayPal email and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

I want one gallon please! The mixed culture. Should I pm you?

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see the availability and price for live pods in the first post. I need a good mix of pods for an 80 gallon system. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I didn't see the availability and price for live pods in the first post. I need a good mix of pods for an 80 gallon system. Thanks!

Hello! Thanks for your interest! I raise Apocyclops, Tisbe, tigriopsis pods. I am currently selling them at a discount while I gain a little more experience with them. 12 ounces of the three-species mix (shipped in a 16 ounce bottle) is $12. I can ship up to three bottles for $9. I can also combine them so that you get 48 ounces in two 32 ounce bottles for the same shipping price. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I'd love a mix. How much do you recommend for an 80 gallon system, heavy on SPS frags, several small fish?

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you! I'd love a mix. How much do you recommend for an 80 gallon system, heavy on SPS frags, several small fish?

Two or three bottles would probably be a good start, but any amount would be beneficial. Ideally, they will establish in your system and reproduce so that you can just add a few extra now and then if needed. The more you add, the quicker they will get established. A refugium, or some piles of small rocks where the pods can escape from predators is very helpful. If the predation is too high, they will have a hard time getting established. Dosing phyto is also very helpful to their population.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.2%
Back