OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Where is the info on your pods?

The pods are still a little new, so I’m offering them at a discount while I gain more experience. I culture Tisbe, Apocyclops, and tigriopsis. I harvest them and mix them together. Right now I am selling 12 ounces for $12. I ship them in a 16 ounce bottle. If they ship with one bottle of Phyto, there is no shipping. Otherwise shipping is nine dollars for up to three bottles. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great product, Extremely dense Phyto and pod bottles are loaded with various size pods (my kid loves watching them for a bit lol). Make us some Rotifers please!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great product, Extremely dense Phyto and pod bottles are loaded with various size pods (my kid loves watching them for a bit lol). Make us some Rotifers please!

Glad you’re pleased! Thanks for the feedback!

The trouble I have had with rotifers is that I can’t keep them out of the pod cultures, and they reproduce and eat so much Phyto that the pods can’t compete very well. So, I gave up on trying to culture them.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back