OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All orders are shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week (harvest Monday, ship Tuesday).

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great! If you can PM your PayPal email and the amount you would like, I will send you an invoice. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dude, this stuffs so green it’s almost black. All the money I have wasted on phyto from algae barn that’s lime green. ***... You have a customer for life.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're satisfied! I'll look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for more.

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much do you suggest per day? I have a 105g tank. How do I pay you etc? May want to get on monthly plan if you have one. Thanks, Eric

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How much do you suggest per day? I have a 105g tank. How do I pay you etc? May want to get on monthly plan if you have one. Thanks, Eric

It's actually pretty hard to overdose because the phyto is alive. A very safe starting dose would be 3ml/10 gallons per day, so 30ml/day for you tank. As you observe the response, you can increase the dosage to many times that amount. I dose as much as 2ml/gallon per day, and I really don't know where the upper limit is. Whatever amount you dose regularly will be beneficial. The organisms that consume it will grow and multiply to equilibrium, and the organisms that consume them will also grow and multiply and so on. Phyto is really the first step/foundation of the reef's food chain.

If you would like some, just send me a PM with your PayPal email the amount you would like, and I will send you an invoice.

Thanks for your interest. I'll drop you a PM too.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your Phytoplankton looks good I'll be ordering some when I run out. What's the best time of day to dose phyto?

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Your Phytoplankton looks good I'll be ordering some when I run out. What's the best time of day to dose phyto?

Thanks, I'll look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.

I don't know if there is a best time. I actually dose once in the morning when the lights are on, and once in the evening after lights out. The phyto should hang around for a while before it is completley consumed or filtered out, but I figure that I cover all the bases this way...

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everything has shipped, so everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if you didn't.

Taking orders for next week. Harvest Monday, ship Tuesday.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back