Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

BwA_TR82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my 1 gallon phyto and the large bottle of pods. This was my first purchase from David and I have to say I'm very pleased with the product the phyto is very dark packed well he is very knowledgeable and shipping was very quick. I will be making all future orders with David from here on thank you very much

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Received my 1 gallon phyto and the large bottle of pods. This was my first purchase from David and I have to say I'm very pleased with the product the phyto is very dark packed well he is very knowledgeable and shipping was very quick. I will be making all future orders with David from here on thank you very much

Thanks! I'm really glad you are pleased, and I appreciate your support!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since Thanksgiving is next week, I will try to ship on Monday instead of Tuesday. Please place orders as early as possible. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm interested in trying this out. Do we just pm you or do you have a website we can go to?

Hello! That's great! I don't have a website yet, so please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

If you would like to place an order, please send me your PayPal email and what you would like, and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo or Paypal if you prefer.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 51 34.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 38 25.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back