Fresh water dip???

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lewis.maryann08 The photo of the naso reminds me very much of a fish which has succumbed to velvet. However, looking back over your photos of the infected clownfish I cannot discount Brooklynella being in play here as well. Therefore, I feel treating with a copper/formalin combo in the QT gives your fish the best chance for survival. As that mixture should treat all external parasites (its what wholesalers use to control external protozoa.)

lewis.maryann08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added both so we will see how the other 2 clown do got my fingers crossed you all are the best for all your help I will let you know how it goes thank you

lewis.maryann08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I lost all my fish in QT tank :( I tried hard to save them I guess when we bought them they were to sick., where can you buy fish that you can trust the seller? We have only one fish store close to me and the last three batches of fish we have bought have been sick what a shame...

lewis.maryann08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I think our LFS has it in his tanks we have lost every fish we have bought from him ..

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Miguel a Villalobos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one other tank that I just bought but it's not big enough for the fish that I have . 13 gal fluval evo so does that jean that in SOL ?

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one other tank that I just bought but it's not big enough for the fish that I have . 13 gal fluval evo so does that jean that in SOL ?

Well not really. You can always find another tank that would house them for QT, but otherwise you would try following the management solutions in that thread.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back