Frogspawn

Yeah, it’s just so weird, it was my first coral, grew from 4 heads to like 10 or 12 and just a week ago it just started to die for no reason, maybe bacterial infection. Fortunately, if I can’t save this one I still remember the store and they always have a huge tank dedicated to this type that looks like a frogspawn hammer mix.
true, sorry for the loss if it doesnt make it. Always sucks losing fish/coral you are attached to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new