Frozen Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPUA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JPUA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon tank with several fish and about 12 coral, including my sun coral. How often do you feed frozen to your tank. I think its a very fine line. I have been feeding my tank a few times a week but now I am dealing with a algae breakout. How often do yall feed frozen?
 
I feed our 75 gallon every other day alternating with frozen food pellets and flakes
 
I feed my 55 reef every other day. The seahorse tank gets one cube daily. I have a good CUC and a good amount of macros in the seahorse tank to combat excess nutrients.
 
I feed a real mix of foods every 2 or 3 days. I try to feed a 4" x 4" sheet of nori every day... but it doesn't always happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new