frozen plankton

reefnewb1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
232
Reaction score
2
Location
brownsville, tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is san francisco bay brand frozen plankton good for my reef inhabitants ?
 

Attachments

  • 1420425157078-507588833.jpg
    1420425157078-507588833.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 211
I used for about 3 weeks and than ran out, after thawed and added with the liquid it came in the coral polyp extension went nutz. When drained through a brine shrimp net, no noticeable change in polyp extending... but, the question is "good for my reef inhabitants" and I don't know a reason it wouldn't be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new