Frustration

Roc83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After combing through offer up and Craigslist, I now know there is more reefers in Washington than I first thought and that contribute in this forum. My frustration stems from knowing that soon I will have to cave in and create a Facebook profile just to network with other reefers in the area. I really do not want to do that because I really do not like Facebook. I think us few that are on the Washington forum need to organize and get things going. So in the future we have a good networking reefing community in our state. Just a thought.

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After combing through offer up and Craigslist, I now know there is more reefers in Washington than I first thought and that contribute in this forum. My frustration stems from knowing that soon I will have to cave in and create a Facebook profile just to network with other reefers in the area. I really do not want to do that because I really do not like Facebook. I think us few that are on the Washington forum need to organize and get things going. So in the future we have a good networking reefing community in our state. Just a thought.
You can set up a local page on R2R. Check under the forums and you’ll see a section for starting one.

rknott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to avoid Facebook as well, especially the Messenger app on my phone that is a pig. I ended up deciding I didn't want to be a victim. Just use it for what you need and stop there. The local group seems pretty good. People are friendly and helpful. I like the Pacific Nortwest group. Seems to be the best.

JohnMzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, no personal info, no pic, no "friends" . Just subscribe to the info you want and use the private messaging a bit.

Back